Monday, June 18, 2012

Women for Men on Craigslist Post Titles

Taking a chance
Boyfriend Wanted
My breasts need a play date
Drain those heavy balls in my mouth!
Genuine gentleman
Today
Looking for an honest hard-working man
With love, friendship, family and fun
BBW. Ok … who’s left?
Looking for the real thing
Looking for my soulmate
Sexy BBW
SBF seeking SWM
I’m a nice woman looking for love
Looking for a great friend and possibly a great man
Tired of being lonely
Seeking a burly tattooed man
Where have all the cowboys gone?
Searching mature SWF
Searching for my best friend
Beautiful SBW seeks SWM
Serious dating/relationship
BBW looking for someone who enjoys life
Tall SBG looking for tall SBM for friendship
Friends first
BBW looking for teddy bear
Skype?
Professional African woman
Looking for that special someone. Could it be you?
Any Latinos?
Looking for a good relationship
Looking for a down-to-earth guy
Seeking my submissive boyfriend
Waiting for this ...

1 comment:

  1. Life is shot..BbWmatch(dot)'รณ'/r/ g.. believes that "Size is only a Number,Love is more than body size...we all wanna find true love.

    ReplyDelete