Saturday, February 23, 2019

Hello movie fans!

Last night, I watched a movie on Shiny Disc called First Man. It was directed by the same man who directed La La Land, better known as my favorite movie of all time, and starred
Ryan Gosling in First Man
Ryan Gosling in First Man.
Ryan Gosling. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that it wasn't about Adam, the first man created by Our Lord and Savior, who's name is God. 

Emma Stone
Emma Stone, the best actress in the world, ever.
Also, there was next to no dancing at all in it, and zero Emma Stone! Who would make a movie that didn't have Emma Stone in it? A crazy person, that's who. The woman in it who was married to Ryan Gosling was the Queen of England, which makes no sense at all. The movie was about a man named Neil who went to the moon in 1969, something well known now to be a complete hoax.
Claire Foy The Crown
HRH Claire Foy.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Happy Oscar night, Bill. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope you do, too. It might be hard, though. I have rabbit ears and don't always get ABC well. Also, in my area, Philadelphia's western suburbs, the wind will be so strong later today that there's a weather watch for it, which is rare here. Wind interferes with digital reception. I've never been sure why that's so. I guess it has something to do with trees moving around.

    ReplyDelete