Saturday, April 23, 2016

An ad brings tears to the Loser's eyes


Age: 45
Body: Curvy
Height: 5'1"
Status: Single
I have a few tattoos

I probably won't get many responses if any but I figured it be worth a shot. I am a open minded person. Please be close to my age. I am not into the bar scene or clubbing. I seem to be a relatively boring person. I work and I come home to my multiple cats. I don't go out. I am a plain Jane kind of girl. I don't wear make up , I don't dress up and not into fancy restaurants. I enjoy simple things like taking walks I enjoy going to fleamarket's and yard sales. I like things to stay simple. I am a 45-year-old, white single female. As I mentioned above I have multiple cats and multiple birds. I don't travel because of my animals, I don't consider them my animals they are my babies, they mean the world to me.
I would like to find a man willing to start as friends first and see where things go. I am not into PDA. I am disease-free, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke and a social drinker. I would like the guy to be single as well so if a relationship forms there is no complications. I also prefer the guy to have no children. I'm tired of never being high on the priority list. As I said in the beginning I probably won't get anything but nasty responses but figured it was worth a shot. I live in Chester county, so please live close to there if you're interested in seeing if something could evolve.
If your email intrigues me I will reply, if it does not intrigue me I won't. Please send a "G" rated picture and tell me about yourself and your location and age. Please love animals and not allergic to them. Please be disease-free social drinker no drugs and smoking is negotiable Be willing to email a few times then perhaps exchange numbers and text for a while before speaking and meeting. Please do not send nasty comments it is not necessary. Please be open minded too.

2 comments:

  1. A sad lady, indeed, but one still far out of your leagued, dear chap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most hilarious (and sad?) part of this ad is that she STILL has the need to say "If your email intrigues me I will reply, if it does not intrigue me I won't."


    She's getting more emails than she cares to spend time on, despite herself. Talk about being the privileged sex.

    ReplyDelete