Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Cell phone test

woman on cell phone
A woman talks on her cell phone while riding a train.
Love your cell phone?

  • Do you have it listed as one of the six things you couldn't live without on your OK Cupid profile, followed LOL?
  • Do you talk on it at full volume in public places?
  • Do you fear putting an app on it that counts the number of times you look at it per day because the number may shock you?
  • Do you have it on the table when dining with family or friends?
  • Do you have it on your night table?
  • Do you get anxious when you've forgotten to take it with you while doing a brief errand? 
  • Do you use it when you drive and tell yourself that while it may be dangerous for others, you're an exception to that?
If you answered yes to more than two of these, you love your cell phone and you look just like the woman in the picture above (or a male version of her) to other people who aren't like you. You don't think you do, but you do.

1 comment:

  1. I rarely talk on my cell phone, BUT I do use it regularly to check my email, read local news, check my bank accounts, pay bills, order groceries (Safeway), order pet food (chewy.com), shop on Amazon, text my kids and friends, create and print documents (Word), take photos and videos and share them, get directions, browse the web and leave comments, buy tickets, and look at Facebook once in a while. My phone is a mini-computer! But I rarely use it for conversations. I never look at my phone while driving. But, yes, I'm very reliant on it. I also have a nice Dell laptop and a 3 year old Apple Ipad for backup. I consider people that talk on their phones in public to be quite rude. I'm 64.

    ReplyDelete